Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mini Fountain

I decided that my mini museum needed an indoor fountain.

And as luck would have it, the ceramic blue soy sauce dish that I found at the kickoff was the perfect scale, color and shape for a fountain base.  I started with this and some of the larger beads from the wooden necklace.


I painted the beads gold, and stacked them into a fountain structure.


For the fountain streams, I took some of Bob's fishing wire and threaded it through the beads.  (Thank you, Bob!)


And for the pool, I bought some clear acrylic artificial water from Amazon and poured it into the bottom. 


The acrylic hardened overnight, and came out looking very much like water.  I've positioned the fountain here in front of my Marx Skyscraper.


Here is a closer view.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment